This Thanksgiving holiday, we want to let you know we are so thankful for each and every one of our patients both past and current. We are so happy to be able to help many people improve their daily lives and their health with Chiropractic care and massage therapy.
This holiday focuses on gratitude and being thankful. Did you know that people that regularly are thankful are also healthier? An “attitude of gratitude” can provide many health benefits.
According to Robert Emmons, a psychology professor at UC Davis, grateful people are more likely to do the following.
- Take better care of themselves mentally and physically.
- Engage in protective health and maintenance.
- Get regular exercise.
- Eat a healthier diet.
- Have improved mental alertness.
- Feel happier.
- Have a strong immune system.
- Be optimistic about the future.
- Cope with daily challenges well.
These benefits should make anyone want to try living a life of gratitude! We wish you a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving holiday.